Jeffrey M. Kamradt, M.D., Hematologist/Medical Oncologist
Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame - 1989 BS
Medical School: Indiana University School of Medicine -1993 MD
Residency: Yale University School of Medicine, Greenwich Hospital 1993-1996 Internal Medicine
Fellowship: University of Michigan Hospitals 1996-1999 Hematology/Oncology
Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Connecticut School of MedicineMember of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS & BOOK CHAPTERS
- Van Golen, K.L., Bao, L., Brewer, G.J., Pienta, K.J., Kamradt, J.M., Livant, D.L. & Merajver S.D. (2002). Suppression of tumor recurrence and metastasis by a combination of PHSCN sequence and the antiangiogenic compound tetrathiomolybdate in prostate carcinoma. Neoplasia, 4, 373-379.
- Kamradt, J.M. & Pienta, K.J. (1998). The effect of hydrazine sulfate on prostate cancer growth. Oncology Reports, 5, 919-921.
- Kamradt, J.M. & Pienta, K.J. (2000). New paradigms in the management of hormone refractory disease. Current Clinical Urology: Management of Prostate Cancer. EA Klein (ed.), Chapter 16, 289-303.
- Kamradt, J.M. & Pienta, K.J. (1999). Novel molecular targets for prostate cancer therapy. Seminars in Oncology, 26, 234-243.
- Pilat, M.J., Kamradt, J.M., & Pienta, K.J. (1998). Mechanisms of hormone resistance in prostate cancer. Advances in Oncology, 14, 18-19.
AREAS OF INTEREST